Concan River Lodging / Concan, TX 78838, USA / 800-591-3421
High Season- Memorial Day thru Labor Day 3 Night weekend minimum 3 Night mid-week minimum (Memorial Day and Labor Day 3 night minimum) Low Season – Discounted Rates during low season (except some holidays) – 2 night minimum
Reservation Rules and Policies
To insure the safety and enjoyment of our guest, please observe and maintain the following rules and policies: (We reserve the right to expel any guest not complaint with our rules)
One night deposit is required and payable within 15 days of date reservation is made for reservations more than 90 days from arrival date. Reservations made within 90-day arrival period, a one night deposit is required within 24 hours. Full payment is due 30 days before arrival date. If a reservation is made within 30 days of arrival date, full payment is due at time reservation is made.
A written request must be made by the guest on file and received via email, fax, or mail before cancellation request can be processed.
If you cancel more than 30 days prior to your arrival date, you are entitled to receive a full refund less 30% of one night’s rental fee. If you cancel within 30 days prior to your arrival date you will lose 100% of all your payments. NO PARTIAL CANCELLATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURES OR WEATHER RELATED CANCELLATIONS. Special circumstances will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
You are financially responsible for the dates booked.
1. Parents: Please do not allow your children to roam around unattended. Keep and maintain the home in a clean and respectful condition.
2. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY IS BASED ON HOW MANY INDIVIDUALS THE HOME SLEEPS. EVICTION WILL OCCUR IF FOUND IN VIOLATION.
3. NO PETS. A non-refundable fee per day will be charge if found in violation.
4. No tents, pop-ups or RV’s at the home.
5. No littering in or around cabins. Observe river rules such as no glass containers in or near river.
6. Subdivision restrictions prohibit the use of mini-bikes, ATV’s, golf carts, or any other unlicensed vehicles in or around the homes.
7. Campfires are allowed in designed areas only.
8. Be kind to your neighbor- no loud music, no offensive language or behavior and lights/music off at 11:00 pm.
9. Children are not allowed in the pool area or river area without the supervision of a responsible adult or guardian.
10. NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOME. Place cigarette butts in designed areas outside the home.
11. Limit the amount of vehicles to the number of rooms in the home.
Copyright 2019. Concan River Lodging. All rights reserved.